The Pirate Challenge
Yarr, ahoy all yee landlubbers, submit yarr best pirate shirt design and win £200 in booty!
Internet memes are wonderful things. We want to help celebrate one of the best, "Talk Like a Pirate Day" and we're looking for your most spectacular pirate shirt designs to do so!
If you're not familiar with this awesome event, it falls on 19th September each year where everyone across the world is encouraged to suddenly be talkin' like pirates!
You could design a shirt for Southwest based pirates who favour tractors as their chosen vessel, or those who enjoy fireworks displays - "Oooh, arrrr". I'm sure you can think of far more witty ideas than that. Whatever you come up with, so long as it's inspired by treasure or cutlasses, skulls and crossbones we'd love to see your ideas!
* Photo Credit to Tim Eschaton
Special Rules for this Challenge
- You'll win £200 if your design is chosen!
- You don't have long, submissions must be in by 10th September and should be given time for our community to score by this date!
- The quicker your design is submitted, the longer it will be given to score by F&B's community
- Standard colour rules (6 or less) and use of non-speciality inks apply
- You do not need to have any reference to Fair & Bare or Talk Like A Pirate Day on the design
- The chosen design/s will be available for sale before September 19th (Talk Like a Pirate Day)
Reckon you've got a great idea that fits the bill? What are you waiting for? Go submit your design already!